The auberge has five French-style rooms with comfortable beds that have two-metre first-class mattresses. The rooms have a view over the village and the rolling hills, and at night over the beautifully lit 15th-century church.
Chambres d’hôtes per room per night
€ 50 Room with spacious bedroom, luxurious shower and toilet.
€ 45 Room with small bathroom, shower and toilet.
€ 15 Surcharge thired bed.
* Extra bathroom with bath for all guests may be used free of charge.
Table d’hôtes per person
€ 9 European breakfast. Generous breakfast with coffee/tea, fruit juice, French bread, croissants, pain au chocolat, marmelades, cheese, sliced cold meats, fruit, amongst others.
€ 7 French breakfast. Simple breakfast with coffee/tea, fruit juice, French bread, croissants, marmelade.
€ 27.50 Four-course dinner: starter, extensive main course, platter with various regional French cheeses, dessert.
€ 22.50 Three-course dinner: starter, small main dish, dessert.
€ 1 per person per night for the development of tourism in St. Cirgues la Loutre.
Prices include: Welcome drink; tourist information package; daily room care; use of Internet and audio; use of well equipped bicycle workshop.
Things worth knowing
- Lunches are not offered.
- Sports meals such as pastas can be arranged, requested preferably 1 day in advance.
- Vegetarian meals or other dietary wishes possible, requested preferably 1 day in advance.
- Breakfast is served between 08.30 - 11.00 hours. Dinner is served at 20.00 hours.
- The accommodation is available from 16.00 hours on the day of arrival. Rooms must be vacated at 10.00 hours, unless otherwise agreed.
- There are no bank/credit card facilities. However, there are sufficient cash machines in the vicinity.
- Pets are welcome.
* The prices listed are subject to changes in ingredient prices.